The Goa Infrastructural Development Co Pvt Ltd, (GIDC) was established in 1998 with the objective of augmenting infrastructural development in Goa. Registered under the Companies Act of 1956, the organisation's registered office is located at Vaglo Building, Panjim. GIDC began operations with a share capital of Rs. 5 lakh, comprising the share holdings of various mining companies in Goa.
Goa Mining Association
The Goa Mining Association (GMA) is a Society of mine owners who have a mining concession or mining lease in the state. It was founded in 1963 by mine owner, Shri Madhavrao S Talaulikar. Using his own resources, Mr Talaulikar single-handedly ran the association till 1987.
Goa Mineral Ore Export Association
The Association is dedicated to promoting, supporting, protecting and increasing Goa’s mineral ore export trade. Along with regulating the mineral ore trade in Goa, it also safeguards the interests of Goan mineral ore exporters.
Mineral Foundation Goa
Mineral Foundation of Goa (MFG) was registered on 12th December 2000 under the Societies Registration Act, 1860. It is a non-profit organisation and is exclusively funded by the mining industry. Professionally managed and wholly dedicated to the promotion of environmental and social development programmes, MFG has a presence in more then 75 villages across five talukas of Goa.